Prices incl. VAT excl. shipping costs
- Item no.: 82140
This alarm is designed to monitor closed doors. If the distance between magnet and door alarm is disrupted for more than ca. 10 mm, then an instant or delayed alarm will sound, depending on the setting. The magnet can be fixed on both sides and thus is suitable for both doors which open to left or right.
The immediate alarm is a mode you can use when you are at home – so you will know if someone is gaining access to your home without permission. The delayed alarm is used when leaving home and is armed after a delay of ca. 18 sec. If the door is opened and the alarm unit not deactivated within ca. 12 sec, a 90 dB loud alarm will be activated.
The door alarm can fixed either with the included adhesive tape or screws – a drilling template is also included.
• Quick launch without installation
• Immediate alarm or delayed alarm possible
• Switching distance max.: ca. 10 mm
• Alarm signal sound level: ca. 100 dB
• Alarm duration: max. ca. 90 sec
• Power supply: 2 x 1.5 Volt AAA batteries
• Dimensions door alarm: 54 x 104 x 26 mm
• Dimensions magnet: 12 x 40 x 13 mm
• Weight: ca. 100 g without batteries
Delivery includes a multilingual (D, F, NL, GB, I) instruction manual, drilling template and installation material. 2 x 1.5 volt AAA batteries are needed for operating (not included).
Used batteries do not belong into domestic waste.
More informations to battery ordinance